To Our Valued Patients ,
MEDICAL DERMATOLOGY IN HOMESTEAD
We are continually seeking ways to bring more value to our patients and with your feedback excited to now offer Medical Dermatology at our Homestead location. You may be aware our medical team, lead by our Medical Director, Dr. Javier Alonso, along with our Physician Assistant, Melissa Troha, have worked together providing medical dermatology for several years. Dr. Alonso, a board-certified dermatologist and MOHS surgeon, has over 25 years of experience and excited to now be in Homestead. To learn more about our providers or medical dermatology services at Optimal, head over to our website: www.optimalflorida.com. To make an appointment call us at 305-417-6377 or text us @ 305-505-1910.
You might be surprised to learn, Florida ranks #2 in terms of deadly skin cancer. We hope adding medical dermatology will allow greater access for our patients to schedule their regular skin exams. Check out our latest blog post regarding the importance of regular skin checks on our webstite.
TELEHEALTH IS HERE TO STAY
While ‘in-person’ appointments are now being scheduled many cosmetic consultations and even medical concerns can be addressed via Telehealth. We will continue to offer telehealth to our patients.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT AT YOUR NEXT OPTIMAL APPOINTMENT
The health and safety of our associates, patients, and greater community remains our priority and we will continue to make progressive enhancements to honor our commitment.
- We ask that you please take your temperature prior to leaving your house. In order to be seen, you must have a temperature under 99.6. If anyone at home has a temperature, or if anyone you have been in recent contact with has tested positive for COVID-19, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- All persons will be required to wear facial coverings (ex. masks).
- Mobile Waiting Room – When you arrive in the parking lot, please call the office to “check-in” for your scheduled appointment. Our team members will instruct you when we are ready and we will escort you into the office.
- PATIENTS ONLY in the office. We are sorry for the inconvenience but only the patient is allowed inside the office. We will limit the quantity of individuals in our practice to promote a healthy environment for all.
- We will ask you to sanitize your hands upon entering our facility at our “Hand Sanitation Station.” In addition, we will also take your temperature, and complete patient appointment forms.
- Our Team Members will escort you to your exam room to commence your office visit. To prevent gathering in common areas, we will complete your entire appointment and check out process in your exam room
We are confident that prioritizing the well-being of our patients and team will allow us to continue to provide an excellent service experience. Thank you for your patience as we navigate to a new sense of normalcy.
– The Optimal Health & Skin Team