Skin Care Products in Miami, FL
The right skin care routine can take years off of your appearance and help your skin feel healthier than you ever remember. We are proud to offer medical-grade skin care products to patients in Miami, Homestead, and the surrounding communities of South Florida.
What are Skin Care Products?
Skin care products are any type of serum, cream, moisturizer or mist designed to heal and protect the skin, target skin conditions, or promote skin cell turnover. That being said, not all skin care products are created equal. At Optimal Health & Skin, we believe you should only be using medical-grade skin care products with the highest quality gentle ingredients in your daily skin care routine. Over-the-counter products can clog your pores or use harsh chemicals that damage the skin over time. Using medical-grade products rich in nutrients like hyaluronic acid and retinol can boost your skin’s health while diminishing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and other common skin concerns.
How Much Do Skin Care Products Cost in Miami, FL?
Every patient at Optimal Health & Skin is unique and is treated as such. As a result, we price each procedure on an individual basis. This allows us to ensure that every client receives the customized treatment they desire. With this in mind, we will calculate the cost of your unique corrective facial during your consultation.
Our team understands that cosmetic dermatology such as medical-grade skin care is often an out-of-pocket expense. In an effort to make our services as accessible as possible, we gladly accept a wide range of payment options, including financing through CareCredit®. If you have any questions regarding your preferred payment method, we would be more than happy to speak with you.
What Skin Care Products are Offered?
At Optimal Health & Skin, we offer a variety of medical-grade skin care products to nourish your skin. Brands we stand by and offer in our office include:
- EltaMD® Skincare
- This line has been developing wound-healing skin care products and sunscreens for more than 25 years. Their mission is to provide you with innovative products that maintain your great skin for a lifetime.
- This professional skin care company is built on science, beauty and care, believing that vitamin A is the “oxygen” your skin needs look beautiful and stay healthy throughout your life.
- skinbetter science®
- This skin care line, launched in 2016, is not your average skin care company. They set out to create a new paradigm in skin care with the belief that good skin care starts with your physician and accomplished science.
- Revision Skincare was founded to change the way professional skincare results are achieved. We believe youthful-looking skin can be accomplished without ever compromising skin’s long-term health. Read more
What are the Benefits of Medical-Grade Skin Care?
There are many benefits to maintaining a proper medical-grade skin care routine, including:
- Combating signs of aging
- Warding off environmental damage
- Reducing acne
- Boosting hydration
- Enhancing confidence
Which Skin Care Products are Right for Me?
Finding the right skin care products to use in your daily and weekly skin care routine can be overwhelming. We understand that your skin’s needs are unique to you and that there may not be one exact fit for you. At Optimal Health & Skin, we are happy to offer skin care consultations. These appointments are aimed towards helping you find the right skin care products to restore your skin’s health and natural glow.
Optimal Health & Skin has a reputation of success with patients seeking to improve their appearance while replenishing their body. Conveniently located for residents of Miami, Homestead and the surrounding south Florida communities, our office has experience with all age ranges and needs. If you are seeking more information as to how our services could improve your day-to-day experience, contact us today to schedule your consultation.