Skin Procedures in Miami, FL
Optimal Health & Skin is here to help you look and feel better than ever before. We are proud to offer a wide range of skin rejuvenation treatments to patients in Miami, Homestead, and the surrounding communities of South Florida.
What are Skin Rejuvenation Treatments?
Skin rejuvenation treatments at Optimal Health & Skin are non-invasive and minimally invasive cosmetic procedures that treat your biggest skin concerns and restore your skin’s natural, youthful glow. In addition to cosmetic treatments, we also offer private medical dermatology to ensure your skin not only appears healthy but that it also feels healthy.
How Much Do Skin Rejuvenation Treatments Cost in Miami, FL?
One of the biggest concerns plaguing patients is the cost of their procedure. Due to the fact that cosmetic treatments are not generally covered by insurance, this can be a major worry for those who may not feel comfortable paying out of pocket. Rest assured, we accept a wide range of payment options, including convenient financing through CareCredit®. The cost of your procedure will be calculated at the time of your consultation, and we will be glad to discuss payment options with you at that time.
What Skin Rejuvenation Treatments are Offered?
- Full Body Skin Exam
- Undergoing skin exams on a regular basis can help catch skin cancer or other conditions early, leading to simpler treatment and potentially more successful outcomes.
- With three different microneedling devices to choose from, your microneedling treatment is guaranteed to be customized to your skin’s greatest needs.
- Mohs Surgery
- Mohs surgery is the recommended technique for treating skin cancer due to its impressive success rate
- Our selection of Skinceuticals® glycolic and TCA peels allows you to get the perfect amount of gentle exfoliation to help bring out your bright complexion.
- Skin Tightening
- Our laser skin tightening treatment has the benefit of being completely non-invasive and requiring no downtime or recovery period following your appointment.
- Skin Care Products
- We believe the health of your skin is a result of your daily routine. Come in for a skin care consultation to develop your personalized skin care routine with our selection of medical-grade skin care products.
What is the TAMA Microcurrent Skin Treatment?
The TAMA Microcurrent skin treatment is similar to a facial but utilizes MetaWave™ technology to penetrate through various depths of the skin, fat and muscle tissue. This treatment is perfect for patients who wish to treat fine lines and wrinkles at their core without the use of invasive surgical treatments. With the TAMA Microcurrent, there is no downtime or recovery, just strengthened muscles and smoother skin.
What is LED Light Therapy?
LED light therapy is the use of different colored LED lights to heal the skin, provide anti-aging and regenerative effects, or partially activate fibroblasts in the skin. Each LED light carries a different wavelength to provide different effects to the skin based on your biggest skin concern.
- Green LED Light Therapy
- Decreases erythema, hyperpigmentation, and inflammation in the skin while promoting healing.
- Red LED Light Therapy
- Provides anti-aging effects by increasing the rate of healing and blood circulation in the treated area.
- Blue LED Light Therapy
- Eliminates acne-causing bacteria, and increases the rate of healing, cellular regeneration and blood circulation in the treated area.
What is the Hydroluxx Oxygen Treatment?
The Hydroluxx Oxygen treatment exfoliates, hydrates and nourishes the skin with the use of distilled water and a combination of condition-specific serums best suited to address your biggest skin concerns. This treatment is great for patients with dull, dry or flaky skin who are looking for a deeply hydrating and refreshing skin treatment.
Optimal Health & Skin has a reputation of success with patients seeking to improve their appearance while replenishing their body. Conveniently located for residents of Miami, Homestead and the surrounding south Florida communities, our office has experience with all age ranges and needs. If you are seeking more information as to how our services could improve your day-to-day experience, contact us today to schedule your consultation.